Words And Peace is excited to announce something coming soon:
Swap Saturday for Book Bloggers
What is it?
• A meme posted every Saturday
• A place to swap books
• Exclusively for bloggers who post book reviews
How does it work?
• Create a Swap Saturday post on your blog, with your updated list of books you are ready to swap.
• Be sure to specify the condition of your book
• Use the Mr. Linky widget to link your post to the weekly post on Words and Peace
• Visit the other posts linked, and when a blogger has a book you like, tell him/her in a comment under his/her post, and send them the link to your post, maybe they can see there a book they want. Proceed to the swapping as you wish.
• Twitter hashtag: #swapsat
What kind of books can I list?
• Paperback, hardcover, audiobook.
• Any condition you would be ok to receive yourself: new, gently used, ARC
• NB: you can only post an ARC of a book that has already been published
• List your books by genre if possible.
• Include the link to your review as well!
So Prepare Your List, Swap Saturday Will Be Live On November 16!