October 20 - 22, 2013
The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend these next three days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing. Spread the word and get all your friends to come and fiesta with us!
HOW TO PARTY
- To let us know you are here and officially participating please sign the Bloggiesta linky with a link to your BLOGGIESTA TO DO LIST. Please, do not use a link to your blog in general… but to your specific TO DO LIST post! Also add your twitter handle for the twitter parties and connect with other recipients.
HOW TO CONNECT
- Much of our connection with each other will be happening on Twitter. Be sure to follow @Bloggiesta and the hashtag #bloggiesta. Also, plan to do lots of blog hopping by clicking on participants links found below on the linky.
- Join us for our scheduled Twitter parties! Use TweetChat.com or Twubs.com (where we actually have a registered page/hashtag now!) to follow the conversation and see what everyone is up to. Those times are:
Friday night at 9:00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. Eastern time (EDT)
Saturday morning 10: a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Eastern time (EDT)
Sunday evening at 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern time (EDT)
- Plan to participate in as many mini challenges as you can! Give our awesome challenge hosts lots of link love and ask them lots of questions!
Most Happy Reader's Neglected To-Do List
- Write at least 5 pending reviews (I think I have at least 25!!)
- Update Goodreads and Amazon (horribly neglected)
- Comment on other blogs that are participating in Bloggiesta (My goal is at least 5 a day on Saturday and Sunday)
- Participate in 1 -2 mini-challenges
- Catch 1-2 of the #bloggiesta Twitter chats
- Developing a rating system for my reviews
- Develop a meaningful "about" page
- Develop a review policy page
- Update contact information with an actual photo
- Update challenges
- Update Blog Tour Hosts badges
- Create a "grab my badge" feature
- Make sure I have a FTC compliant statement/page about reviews on books received from authors, publishers, blog tours, etc..
My twitter handle is @backtoblk