Top Ten Goals and Resolutions for 2014
1. Read 100 books this year. Perhaps push for 150.
2. Blog regularly - goal: daily
3. Add more than reviews to my blog… it needs some history, some facts, something.
4. Complete my challenges; every single one! And for reasons unknown I signed up for many!
5. Not finish a book. Develop the strength to put a book down and walk away. If it is so painful to read that it makes me wish I couldn't I must just draw a line and walk away.
6. Read this TBR Pile before it takes over my house. Let's just say my 5 year old can count to 100 easily.
7. Post reviews to Goodreads, Netgalley, etc… I'm bad about that!
8. Keep better records - especially of my library.
9. Be more organized and efficient with my blog in general. I always feel I'm running catch up.
10. Read my love and passion… history more often than not.